Looking for something less ordinary, a career that will push you to grow beyond the vet clinic?
We're looking for Practice Managers, Veterinary Technicians, Veterinary Receptionists - people with a strong understanding of busy veterinary clinic workflows, and with a drive and passion to enhance the veterinary workflow experience through software.
We're a fast growing Vet software company on a mission to make a difference to the animal health industry. We set up shop in Frisco, Dallas Texas back in 2018 with the an ambitious vision to build an amazing team of Implementation Specialists to on-board our rapidly growing North American customer base. Fast forward to present day and thanks to those pioneering over achievers we're in a great position to continue growing our team.
We're still growing fast! With an ambitious goal to hire 8 more trainers by the end of October, and another 10 by the new year!
So what is a Veterinary Technician Software Trainer? These guys and girls are project managers, trainers and savvy problem solvers, who help enhance the quality of animal health care within clinics.
What do we do?
- Jet setting across North America and potentially further to implement ezyVet software at Vet practices, clinics & hospitals – *full disclosure there is a lot of travel it isn't glamorous, on average two or three weeks of every month out of a suit case, that could be all in one trip and you could be traveling over the weekends.
- Training awesome veterinary professionals on how to master our beautiful software.
- Project manage implementations like a boss, ensuring each clinic/practice/hospital is confidently utilizing ezyVet and the software configuration is fit for purpose.
- Problem solve - changing software + humans = lots of thinking on your feet to find solutions that work for the end user not against them.
- Build and deliver webinar based training and configuration curriculum.
- Manage an assortment of projects all at different stages without breaking a sweat - you're super organized and confident in your ability to manage humans through significant change?
- Collaborate with internal teams to help craft the software, prioritize feature and fix releases, streamline processes and generally build amazing outcomes.
What you will need to succeed:
- We're looking for hardworking, passionate, tech savvy and confident individuals looking to make a difference in the Veterinary field away from the clinic.
- You'll need to be adept at working in fast passed environments, great at time and project management, with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent attitude, a sense of humor and coolness under pressure.
- Full, clean current driver's license (you may be required to drive depending on where customers are based).
- Personal credit card or ability to finance occasional expenses - for example, occasionally you may have to pay a deposit for a rental car being the driver and claim the expense back through our policy paid back weekly.
- Current passport with no restrictions to travel internationally.
- Dallas based or willing to relocate on your own accord to Dallas as this role is office based when not travelling.
What we offer:
- Base Salary 40k
- Bonus/Commission scheme - Paid monthly based on successful projects implemented - take into account it takes 6+ months to get to this point
- Per Diem, 16 days PTO, Medical & 401K contribution - Generous company subsidy
- Domestic & potential for international travel - We Uber, Airbnb and fly the most comfortable but cost effective way where ever possible. Hotels and rental cars are used from time to time where it makes sense
- Commitment to train you in software implementation and develop an epic career path beyond the clinic
- An awesome open plan office space right by the Star
- iPhone + plan for personal use as well
- The latest HP Laptops & related kit
- Cool, fun loving New Zealand company culture and much more
If you are up for the challenge, you will join an amazing company, help build a culture that is the envy of the industry and revel in the delight of knowing you are a key part of something great!