Looking for something less ordinary, a career that will push you to grow beyond the vet clinic?
We're a fast growing Vet software business hell-bent on making a difference to the animal health industry. We setup shop in Frisco, Dallas Texas back in 2018 with the crazy mission to build an amazing team of Implementation Specialists to on-board our rapidly growing North American customers base. Fast forward to present day and thanks to these overachieving 'Implementation Bosses' we're in a great position to continue growing the team.
So what is an Implementation Specialist?
We manage the end to end ezyVet on boarding process. Training veterinary customers (both remotely via webinars and on-site in person) to make their businesses more efficient using ezyVet software. From scoping the customer’s needs, configuring their environment to ‘go live’ and post install training. These guys and girls are project managers, trainers and savvy problem solvers. Vets of all shapes and sizes want to enhance the quality of animal health care and our Implementers are the instruments that make this happen with ezyVet.
What do we do?
- Jet setting across North America and potentially further to implement ezyVet software at Vet practices, clinics & hospitals – *full disclosure there is a lot of travel it isn't glamorous, on average two weeks of every month out of a suit case, that could be all in one trip and you could be traveling over the weekends
- Training awesome veterinary professionals on how to master our beautiful software
- Project manage implementations like a boss, ensuring each clinic/practice/hospital is confidently utilizing ezyVet and the software configuration is fit for purpose
- Problem solve - changing software + humans = lots of thinking on your feet to find solutions
- Build and deliver webinar based training and configuration sessions
- Manage an assortment of projects all at different stages without breaking a sweat - are you super organized and confident in your ability to deal with obscurity?
- Collaborate with internal teams to help craft the software, prioritize feature and fix releases, streamline processes and generally build amazing outcomes
What you will need to succeed:
- Hardworking. Are you results orientated and do what it takes to get the job done? We're all about getting the win for the team
- Experience working in a busy environment with strong time and time & project management skills
- Amazing presentation skills
- Excellent attitude, a sense of humor and coolness under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Adaptable when things don’t go according to plan. Are you able to think on your feet and be comfortable dealing with curve balls
- Full, clean current driver's license (you may be required to drive depending on where customers are based)
- Personal credit card or ability to finance occasional expenses - for example, occasionally you may have to pay a deposit for a rental car being the driver and claim the expense back through our policy paid back weekly
- Current passport with no restrictions to travel internationally
- Dallas based or willing to relocate on your own accord to Dallas as this role is office based when not travelling
- Tech savvy and/or detailed exposure to Vet Practice Management Software
- Most importantly, experience in the veterinary industry, Practice Managers, Vet Tech's etc. Positions where a detailed understanding of a busy veterinary clinic workflows is needed really
What we offer:
- Commitment to train you in software implementation and develop an epic career path beyond the clinic
- An awesome open plan office space right by the Star
- iPhone + plan for personal use as well
- The latest HP Laptops & related kit
- Base Salary, Per Diem, 15 days PTO, Medical & 401K contribution - Generous company subsidy
- Bonus/Commission scheme - Paid monthly based on successful projects implemented - take into account it takes time to get to this point
- Domestic & potential for international travel - We Uber, Airbnb and fly the most comfortable but cost effective way where ever possible. Hotels and rental cars are used from time to time where it makes sense
- Cool, fun loving New Zealand company culture and much more
If you are up for the challenge, you will join an amazing company, help build a culture that is the envy of the industry and revel in the delight of knowing you are a key part of something great! Why not travel the country while building a career and getting paid for it!