We help vets be vets with next-generation Practice Management software. Our mission - develop and distribute disruptive technology that changes the veterinary market globally. Feel like you can get onboard with that?
We're on the hunt for another Partner Manager to help develop and grow our expanding global partner ecosystem.
This post develops the strategic partnerships of ezyVet for the benefit of our customers, delivering an outstanding ecosystem of vendors that is seen as a differentiator in the market, and in such a way that commercially benefits ezyVet. Partnerships are only entered into by carefully considering alternatives, the financial investment, target market, customer value proposition and motivations for all parties involved are positive and valued into the future.
With the help of our technical SME's you will become an expert in ezyVets API and may scope new proprietary integrations if required. A key to success will also be supporting the marketing and sales teams with customer facing strategic partner materials and ensure collaboration with the partners to ensure their marketing efforts promote ezyVet.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with key stakeholders to develop a strategic partner ecosystem vision and plan to deliver it which considers the various market segments, company priorities, current and potential partner possibilities and competitor threats.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in offerings, schedule and costs for new partnerships.
- Participate in integration product requirements workflow analysis, constructing clear and consistent user stories.
- Develop strategic plans that outline expectations of each party and ensure an active engagement to continue to deliver value to customers.
- Lead ongoing engagement, ensuring all parties are held accountable for delivering quality against agreed plans.
- Ensure API and Integration development resource have well-defined and prioritized work.
- Drive contract negotiations and revise existing contracts to ensure the best results for everyone involved.
- Create clear processes for triaging, declining and progressing new partner applications efficiently.
- Collaborate with customer thought leaders to ensure new strategic partners are fit for purpose and in no way negatively impacting any user groups.
- Lead new partnership launch to market and current customer base.
- Evaluate and report on client satisfaction and feedback on partners.
About you and what type of skills you need
- Account and/or Commercial management experience would be awesome
- A real interest in understanding businesses and preferably experience in software (SaaS or enterprise ERP systems)
- Exposure to launching products or services to market
- Confidence to articulate complex information to a variety of audiences
- Demonstrates initiative and performance oriented
- Enthusiasm and drive to deliver great outcomes
- Can manage resource efficiently and effectively
- Ability to be assertive when required in order to drive action
- Integrity and personal responsibility with high customer service ethics
- Excellent organisation and technology savvy
- Strong commercial acumen
ezyVet is growing at a fast pace, no two days are the same and no manual exists that will tell you what to do. If you’re a self-starter, team player and want to be a part of building something great, then we’d love to hear from you. Reap the rewards of a fast-growing, global company and achieve more than you ever thought possible.
Check out our new Auckland office being built and our latest Customer Story.