We help vets be vets with our disruptive technology that innovates, automates, and changes the Veterinary market globally.
We've established a small yet formidable design team and we're now looking for a Senior Product Designer to help propel ezyVet forward at pace whilst we scale.
Starting with identifying and validating 'problems', you'll craft user research plans, guiding the product’s information architecture, engage/speak to our customers many times through the day and work in prototype testing, interaction design, visual design, UI/UX design, and usability testing. No doubt you'll also turn to analytics to gather existing user data or to evaluate how our product performs and make design adjustments along the way. Basically your role is to turbo charge the SDLC by getting well thought out designs delivered for our engineers to build it, rapidly!
Bottom line is you balance our business goals and technical constraints with creating absolutely tip top user experiences.
What your day will look like:
- Arrive at our soon to be brand new office, test your barista skills on the coffee machine and no doubt you'll catch some banter along the way.
- Attend a stand up and discuss your current challenges, wins and goals for the day.
- Learn, conduct, research and execute user experience initiatives for the ezyVet suite of applications.
- Design and document user interface modules and layouts.
- Create interactive user centric prototypes.
- Give your tech and tools a break and grab some lunch, gym if you fancy too.
- After lunch repeat steps 3,4 & 5 - depending the priorities of the day.
- Once you're done for the day take a moment to revel in the delight of the awesomeness you've crafted.
- Leave the office feeling like you’re doing the best work of your life.
What you’ll bring:
- A customer centric thought process
- Prior experience in the UX/UI space
- Prior experience with prototyping and user testing
- High attention to detail
- A graphic design background
- Self-driven curiosity with a desire to just flat out design
- Strong understanding of the development process
- Prior experience working in an agile environment
- A creative flair matched with an intensity to understand how customers use the product.
- An understanding of cloud-based, SaaS software a bonus
If you preach a design mindset and practice design thinking to deliver delightful experiences - we want you!